Missoni UNKNOWN" Replacement Sunglass Lenses - 70mm wide"
- Installation Difficulty: These Lenses are Easy to remove and install
- Sunglass Lens Installation Instructions:
Try our award winning sunglass lenses and experience why so many of our customers claim our lenses perform better than their originals lenses. We offer one of the best lens guarantees on the market and stand behind our products and services. Additionally, we ship anywhere in the world for FREE.
The Sunglass Fix manufactures and sources its own line of sunglass lenses.** We professionally shape our lenses to fit almost any sunglass frame on the market.* We supply lenses for optometrist around the world as well as high end sunglass manufacturers. However, we take great pride in offering lenses directly to consumers like you so you can keep your sunglasses performing like new for years to come at a fraction of the price you originally paid.
Having Problems Finding Sunglass Lenses for Your Sunglass Model?
- - Brand
- - Any writing left on the inside arms
- - Lens Measurement - widest measurement as the crow flies of one of your lenses
- - a photo showing the arms and front of frames if possible
If you can not find replacement lenses for your sunglasses or just prefer to have us install them for you we are happy to do so. Just place an order for custom made and installed sunglass lenses to get the process started.*Please note, we can not make single mask, goggle lenses where one lens covers both eyes.
**We have no affiliation with the original manufactures. Most sunglass manufacturers do not offer replacement lenses or make it difficult and expensive to replace them. We just make our own line of great sunglass lenses so people like you can replace your lenses for as little as 5% of your original purchase price.
Our premium sunglass replacement lenses are shipped anywhere in the world for free. We use the Australia Posts first class air mail service for all lens shipments.
Within Australia expect 2-5 business days to receive your lenses.
Europe, N. America, and Asia Pacific and Middle East: 8 -14 business days
Italy can take 20 Business Days
European Customers - please consider import taxes and custom delays
We have not heard of any other customers in the world having import duties or delays
Central & S. America and Africa: 20-30 Business days.
Australia Post provides estimates on their website for specific countries. These estimates only explain how long it takes for the goods to arrive in your country. Individual mail processing time within your country should then be added. For example, Australia Post estimates 4-6 business days for shipments to the USA. You should then add 2 extra days for the West coast deliveries and 4 days to get across to the East Coast.
In the unlikely event there are import taxes or duties these will be the responsibility of the customer
Shipping Cost and Information for Custom Made or Installed Sunglass Lenses
|Shipping for Installation Services Outside of Australia
|Shipping for Installation Services within Australia
Mailing Labels for International Customers to send in their Frames
Box Folding Instructions
Quality Lenses at The Sunglass Fix
The Sunglass Fix produces high quality sunglass replacement lenses and is a leader in safety, performance and durability. We take great pride in offering a large selection of high quality sunglass lenses at a price that makes replacing your lenses an economically sound and environmentally friendly solution.
Our Replacement Lens Range
- SFx Ultimate Polarised Lenses - One of the strongest, lightweight and durable lenses made. These lenses integrate a Japanese polarisation film with 99.9% efficacy rating making it one of the best glare fighters around. This may be the best lens you've ever owned.
- SFx PC Polarised - A strong polycarbonate lens with hydrophobic external coating that makes cleaning a breeze. The lenses integrate a Japanese polarisation film with 99.9% efficacy. A strong seller and original at The Sunglass Fix.
- SFx Ultimate Regular Lenses - Safe, durable, lightweight and ready for action. Lenses have anti-reflective coating on the inside and entire outside is coated with a protective layer that resist scratching, repels water and sweat. Crystal clear glare protection when only the best can do.
- SFx High Clarity Lenses - Our high clarity range is a great performing, long lasting, all around sunglass lens and compare to the vast majority of regular lenses sold in most high-end sunglasses.
Quality Aspects of The Sunglass Fix's Replacement Lenses
- They Perform: All our lenses are crafted from optically superb polycarbonate material and are coated to give glass like optical clarity. Our SFx lenses are 60% lighter than glass and are much stronger. All our SFx polarised lenses and silver mirrored lenses have a Super Hydrophobic coating that makes cleaning and repelling water during strenuous activities a breeze. They stay clear so you can perform.
- Safety: All of our lenses meet AS/NZS 1067:2003 and all other known regional quality and safety standards. They provide 100% UV protection so you know your eyes are being protected. The SFx Polycarbonate (PC Polarised and High Clarity) lenses are made from the same primary material used in bulletproof glass and safety goggles making the lenses virtually shatter proof. Our Ultimate lenses are some of the safest lenses on the market. However, they fall just short of the Industrial Safety standards required for safety glasses. Please note, frames also play a big factor in safety glasses. Safety lenses in fragile frames can make good sunglasses but may not provide safety required at the workplace.
- Durability: All our lenses have undergone industry standard steel wool abrasion testing and rank between 600-800% higher than competitors retailing for well over $200 in the shops. While polycarbonate lenses still lag behind glass lenses in scratch protection, they do not break and will last for years if taken care of.
- Value for our customers and the Environment: We strive to offer the best products at a fair price in the most convenient manner. This allows our customers to get new lenses while saving money and helping the environment. With over a billion pairs of sunglasses being sold every year, it's time to change the way we live and reuse perfectly good sunglass frames.
- Colours and Choices: Get the lenses you want, not the ones that came with your sunglasses. We can fit most sunglasses with a choice of 10 different lenses.
Example of our sunglass replacement lens color selection