SFx Ultimate Regular Sunglass Lenses
Replace Your Sunglass Lenses with a sports lens that not only performs for sports but works great for life's everyday challenges.
SFx Ultimate Sport Sunglass Lenses are shatterproof, safe, durable, lightweight and ready for action. Lenses have anti-reflective coating on the inside to ensure crystal clear vision at all times.* The outer layers are coated with a protective layer that resist scratching, and repels water and sweat and is easy to clean. They are a great choice to replace lenses in all sorts of sunglasses. They look great in fashion frames and the crystal clear vision and durability will astound you.
Extreme Black - The Darkest Lens we have blocking 92% visible light. The lenses retain crystal clear vision and are geared towards mountaineering and other sports that are in extremely bright sunlight and require true vision. While polarised lenses can hide ice patches and other obstacles Extreme Blacks show it all. This is a Category IV dark lens and is not suitable for driving.
Yellow * - This lens provides great safety and highlights the terrain like nothing else. It's a unique blend of yellow and orange and is perfect for early morning mountain bike rides and low light conditions such as fog. However, it still provides the harshest UV protection all day long and can be worn as a safety glass in most work conditions. CAT I Lens blocking 18% of visible light. Anti Reflective Coating not on Yellow lenses due to light colour*
Smoke - Dark Smoke is one of the most popular colours for sunglasses and a good general purpose lens. Dark Smoke lenses provide great glare protection in mid to bright conditions. Smoke shows true colors and is a must when colour recognition is important. Recommended for all day, general use in bright conditions. This is a CAT 3 Lens and blocks 85% of visible light
G15 - G15 lenses, also known as aviator green, reduce glare and portray true colours. They deliver strong vision performance by providing high image contrast. These attributes make it one of the top selling general purpose lenses. They perform best best in mid to bright conditions. CAT 3 Lens and blocks 85% of visible light
Quality Aspects of The Sunglass Fix's Replacement Lenses
- They Perform: All our lenses are crafted from optically superb polycarbonate material and are coated to give glass like optical clarity. Our SFx lenses are 60% lighter than glass and are much stronger. All our SFx polarized lenses and silver mirrored lenses have a Super Hydrophobic coating that makes cleaning and repelling water during strenuous activities a breeze. They stay clear so you can perform.
- Safety: The SFx Ultimate lenses are very safe lens. While not quite strong enough to be consider a safety goggle they can withstand impact of a 1/4 inch steel ball travelling at 120 feet per second. Safety goggle must withstand impact at 150 feet Per second. Therefore, they rank close to the top in safety but you may need our SFx High Clarity or PC Polarized if you workin a hazzardess environment. Frame construction also plays a key part in safety.
- Durability: All our lenses have undergone industry standard steel wool abrasion testing and rank between 600-800% higher than competitors retailing for well over $200 in the shops. While polycarbonate lenses still lag behind glass lenses in scratch protection, they do not break and will last for years if taken care of.
- Value for our customers and the Environment: We strive to offer the best products at a fair price in the most convenient manner. This allows our customers to get new lenses while saving money and helping the environment. With over a billion pairs of sunglasses being sold every year, it's time to change the way we live and reuse perfectly good sunglass frames.
- Colours and Choices: Get the lenses you want, not the ones that came with your sunglasses. We can fit most sunglasses with a choice of 10 different lenses.