Choose from our range of lens colours
Blue Mirrored Black Lenses
Silver Mirrored Black Lenses
Extreme Dark Black Lenses
Red-Orange Mirrored Black Lenses
Gold Mirrored Solid Brown Lenses
Lens Types and Materials at The Sunglass Fix
have a polarization film built into them. These films act as millions of microscopic mirrors that reflect light that comes from the top and bottom of the lens. This prevents glare reflections from roads, snow and water hitting your eyes. Our lenses are made from one of the best performing Japanese polarization films which is rated at a 99.9% efficacy rate.
Polarized lenses are found in many sports brands and are not very common in fashion eye-wear. However, many of our customers opt to upgrade to a polarized lens in fashion eye-wear for the added glare protection and soothing performance they deliver.
Additionally, many migraine sufferers find that polarized lenses work well at reducing the onset of migraine headaches.
Polycarbonate Lenses (PC)
Polycarbonate lenses are one of the most common sunglasses lenses found on the market. Most fashion and sports sunglasses use this medium in their lenses. It is a very safe lens and is the only lens to be used for safety glasses.
It's optical properties are not as good as glass or our Ultimate lenses and they can slightly distort or magnify things. However, this is subtle and most users do not notice it. However, if you have sensitive eyes you will be better off with our Ultimate lenses.
SFx Ultimate Lenses
Our Ultimate Lenses
are made from polyamide. This material has similar optical properties as glass lenses. However, they are 1/3 the weight of glass and are significantly safer as they do not break. They last longer than most polycarbonate lenses and provide clearer vision. Polyamide lenses are found in some of the top models from high end sport manufacturers. While most manufactures use polycarbonate for their mid range sunglasses they will put Polyamide in their top of the line models.
Ultimate lenses can not be used as safety lenses. They can withstand a steel ball traveling at 120 feet per second. Safety requirements demand 150 feet per second which is what polycarbonate, the most common safety lens, can withstand.
** Not all colors are available in all lens models
** We are no longer custom coloring sunglass lenses at this point in time but new colours are added regularly
Oakley Flak XLJ Replacement Sunglass Lenses - 63mm Wide
- Installation Difficulty: These Lenses are harder to remove and install than originals. Designed to be a tighter and more robust fit.
- Please view our instructions on semi rimless installation on the bottom of this page here.
- Sunglass Lens Installation Instructions: Click Here
Try our award winning sunglass lenses and experience why so many of our customers claim our lenses perform better than their originals lenses. We offer one of the best lens guarantees on the market and stand behind our products and services. Additionally, we ship anywhere in the world for FREE.
The Sunglass Fix manufactures and sources its own line of sunglass lenses.** We professionally shape our lenses to fit almost any sunglass frame on the market.* We supply lenses for optometrist around the world as well as high end sunglass manufacturers. However, we take great pride in offering lenses directly to consumers like you so you can keep your sunglasses performing like new for years to come at a fraction of the price you originally paid.
Having Problems Finding Sunglass Lenses for Your Sunglass Model?
- Fits models: 03-897, 03-898, 03-899, 03-902, 03-903, 03-909, 03-910, 03-915, 03-916, 03-917, 03-918, 03-919, 03-920, 03-921, 03-922, 03-926, 03-927, 03-928, 03-929, 03-931, 03-932, 03-933, 03-934, 03-939, 03-941, 03-942, 03-943, 03-944, 03-945, 03-947, 03-948, 11-004, 11-052, 11-432, 11-435, 11-490, 12-791, 12-791L1, 12-903, 12-904, 12-905, 13-719, 13-721, 13-721, 13-723, 24-005, 24-006, 24-007, 24-008, 24-009, 24-010, 24-011, 24-012, 24-013, 24-014, 24-015, 24-016, 24-020, 24-026, 24-030, 24-062, 24-063, 24-064, 24-065, 24-066, 24-067, 24-068, 24-069, 24-070, 24-071, 24-072, 24-073, 24-074, 24-075, 24-076, 24-077, 24-078, 24-079, 24-080, 24-093, 24-121, 24-122, 24-152, 24-153, 24-195, 24-216, 24-299, 24-340, 24-365, 24-373, 24-374, 24-406, 24-421, 24-426, 24-428, 24-433, 24-434, 26-220, 26-222, 26-231, 26-232, 26-239, 26-240, 26-241, 26-242, 26-242, 26-243, 26-263, 26-264, 26-265, 53-094, 53-095, OO9009-01, OO9009-02, OO9009-05, OO9009-06, OO9009-07, OO9009-08, OO9009-09, OO9009-10, OO9009-11, OO9009-12, OO9009-13, OO9009-14, OO9009-15, OO9009-20, OO9009-22, OO9009-23, OO9009-25, OO9009-2763, OO9009-2863, OO9009-2963, OO9009-3063, OO9009-3263
- Click here for tips on identifying and searching for you model
- Contact Us and Provide
- - Brand
- - Any writing left on the inside arms
- - Lens Measurement - widest measurement as the crow flies of one of your lenses
- - a photo showing the arms and front of frames if possible
If you can not find replacement lenses for your sunglasses or just prefer to have us install them for you we are happy to do so. Just place an order for custom made and installed sunglass lenses to get the process started.
*Please note, we can not make single mask, goggle lenses where one lens covers both eyes.
**We have no affiliation with the original manufactures. Most sunglass manufacturers do not offer replacement lenses or make it difficult and expensive to replace them. We just make our own line of great sunglass lenses so people like you can replace your lenses for as little as 5% of your original purchase price.