Our SFx Ultimate Polarized Lens is one of the strongest, lightweight and durable lenses made. The lenses integrate a Japanese polarization film with 99.9% efficacy rating providing a natural glare protection. See why so many of our customers feel this is the best lenses they've ever owned.
"I scratched my Ray-Bans then lost the replacement pair. When trawling for sunglass options, I came across The Sunglass Fix. I thought I would get my scratched ones fixed, and while thinking about it I bought a new pair of Ray-Bans. To be honest, I prefer looking through The Sunglass Fix lenses. I am a very satisfied customer and recommend them most highly."
How Polarized Lenses are Made at The Sunglass Fix
Quality Aspects of The Sunglass Fix's Replacement Lenses
- They Perform: All our lenses are crafted from optically superb polyamide or polycarbonate material and are coated to give glass like optical clarity. Our SFx lenses are 60% lighter than glass and are much stronger. All our SFx polarized lenses and silver mirrored lenses have a super hydrophobic coating that makes cleaning and repelling water during strenuous activities a breeze. They stay clear so you can perform in any conditions.
- Safety: The SFx lenses are made from the same primary material used in bulletproof glass and safety goggles making the lenses virtually shatter proof. They rank in the top percentile for safety. With 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC you know these lenses will protect you in even the harshest environments.
- Durability: All our lenses have undergone industry standard steel wool abrasion testing and rank between 600-800% higher than competitors retailing for well over $200 in the shops. While polycarbonate lenses still lag behind glass lenses in scratch protection, they do not break and will last for years if taken care of properly.
- Value for our customers and the Environment: We strive to offer the best products at a fair price in the most convenient manner. This allows our customers to get new lenses while saving money and helping the environment. With over a billion pairs of sunglasses being sold every year, it's time to change the way we live and reuse perfectly good sunglass frames. Great for the environment and your back pocket!
- Colors and Choices: Get the lenses you want, not the ones that came with your sunglasses. We can fit most sunglasses with a choice of 10 different lenses. Try our SFx Ultimate Polarized Lens and see why so many of our customers rave about them.
Example of our sunglass replacement lens color selection