The Sunglass Fix produces high quality sunglass replacement lenses and is a leader in safety, performance and durability. We take great pride in offering a large selection of high quality sunglass lenses at a price that makes replacing your lenses an economically sound and environmentally friendly solution.
Our Replacement Lens Range
- SFx Ultimate Polarised Lenses - One of the strongest, lightweight and durable lenses made. These lenses integrate a Japanese polarisation film with 99.9% efficacy rating making it one of the best glare fighters around. This may be the best lens you've ever owned.
- SFx Ultimate Regular Lenses - Safe, durable, lightweight and ready for action. Lenses are coated with a protective layer that resist scratching, repels water and sweat. Crystal clear glare protection when only the best can do.
- SFx Polycarbonate Polarised - A strong polycarbonate lens with hydrophobic external coating that makes cleaning a breeze. The lenses integrate a Japanese polarisation film with 99.9% efficacy. A strong seller and original at The Sunglass Fix.
- SFx Regular Polycarbonate Lenses - Our high clarity range is a great performing, long lasting, all around sunglass lens and compare to the vast majority of regular lenses sold in most high-end sunglasses.
Quality Aspects of The Sunglass Fix's Replacement Lenses
- They Perform: All our lenses are crafted from optically superb polycarbonate material and are coated to give glass like optical clarity. Our SFx lenses are 60% lighter than glass and are much stronger. All our SFx polarised lenses and silver mirrored lenses have a Super Hydrophobic coating that makes cleaning and repelling water during strenuous activities a breeze. They stay clear so you can perform.
- Safety: All of our lenses meet AS/NZS 1067:2003 and all other known regional quality and safety standards. They provide 100% UV protection so you know your eyes are being protected. The SFx Polycarbonate (PC Polarised and High Clarity) lenses are made from the same primary material used in bulletproof glass and safety goggles making the lenses virtually shatter proof. Our Ultimate lenses are some of the safest lenses on the market. However, they fall just short of the Industrial Safety standards required for safety glasses. Please note, frames also play a big factor in safety glasses. Safety lenses in fragile frames can make good sunglasses but may not provide safety required at the workplace.
- Durability: All our lenses have undergone industry standard steel wool abrasion testing and rank between 600-800% higher than competitors retailing for well over $200 in the shops. While polycarbonate lenses still lag behind glass lenses in scratch protection, they do not break and will last for years if taken care of.
- Value for our customers and the Environment: We strive to offer the best products at a fair price in the most convenient manner. This allows our customers to get new lenses while saving money and helping the environment. With over a billion pairs of sunglasses being sold every year, it's time to change the way we live and reuse perfectly good sunglass frames.
- Colours and Choices: Get the lenses you want, not the ones that came with your sunglasses. We can fit most sunglasses with a choice of 10 different lenses.
Example of our sunglass replacement lens color selection