Your Favorite Sunglasses | Custom Made
|Optical Polyamide Lenses**|| || || |
|Perfect Fit Guarantee|| || || |
|Safety - AS/NZS 1067:2003|| || || |
|Anti Scratch Coating|| || || |
|Polarization (99% eff.)|| || || |
|Super Colour Contrast|| || || |
|Anti Reflective Coating|| || || |
|Ultra Scratch Coating|| || || |
|Exclusive Colour Tints|| || || |
* Please refer to each Diamond lens for exact specification
** Polycarbonate Only Available in Some Lens Options.
Not All Lenses Colours Available for Every Model of Sunglasses
Ultimate Lens Collection
Non-Polarized & Polarised Lenses
The Sunglass Fix requires your frames and at least one original lens to custom make or install lenses for your sunglasses.
Customers outside of Australia Mail their frames in. We charge 7.95 to mail the frames back. There is an option to add tracking service at cost at checkout.
If you are in Australia there are two options to choose from:
Pick up and Delivery: We send you out a flat pack box and prepaid post back to our facility. This ensure your sunglasses are packed well and travel safetly to our facility. However, it does take longer as you have to wait for the pick up kit to arrive in the mail.
You Mail In: You mail your sunglasses frames in and we mail them back to you registered post. It's a faster option but does require you to pack your sunglasses well.
Further instructions on best ways to pack your sunglasses are on here:
These Accessories are Not specific to Lens Model Frame. Read Carefully to Ensure They Are What You Require.
Many More Accessories are Located in our Here.
Our multi-tool optical screwdriver has a flat head, phillips and two hex keys (2.2mm & 2.4mm). Perfect for tightening hinges and installing lenses in most sunglasses. (MORE)
With 6 screws in 3 standard sizes, you’re sure to find the one you need.
- 2 Screws that are 1.2mm in diameter and 4.0 mm long
- 2 Screws that are 1.4mm in diameter and 6.0 mm long
- 2 Screws 1.6mm in diameter
Screws are usually longer than required. They can be cut down to suit all applications using wire cutters or a file. (MORE)
Our high quality microfiber sunglass pouch is the perfect to clean the lenses and keep your sunglasses safe from scratches. (MORE)
Width: 78 mm
Installation Difficulty: We Cannot make lenses (watch video)
- One Pair of lenses (L&R)
- Microfiber lens cloth
- Packing Slip
- 100% UV Protection
- Anti-Scratch Coating
- Crystal clear HD lenses
- Australian Made Quality
- Step-by-step video guide
- Meets or exceeds AS/NZA 1067:2003
- 1 Year Manufactuer defect warranty
- 6 months no questions satisfaction warranty
- ** Sunglass Fix makes all lenses
- ** Lenses have NO logos
- ** We DO NOT work with glass
- ** For more information, please visit the Lens Quality page
New Sunglasss Lenses Custom Made with Free Installation in Your Frames
If you can't find your sunglass model on our site to get replacement lenses? Just want us to install your sunglass replacement lenses for you? You have found the right place. Just select the type of lenses and colour you would like in your sunglass frames, elect your shipping option, then leave the rest to The Sunglass Fix.
Once your frames arrive we will make and install your frames. We also tighten your hinges and do a general clean up of your frames.
Try our award winning sunglass lenses and experience why so many of our customers claim our lenses perform better than their originals lenses. We offer one of the best lens guarantees on the market and stand behind our products and services.
The Sunglass Fix makes its own line of sunglass replacement lenses. We professionally shape our lenses to fit pretty much any sunglass frame. While we supply lenses for optometrist amd high end sunglass manufacturers, we take great pride in offering lenses directly to customers like you so you can keep your sunglasses performing like new.
How Does Getting Custom Made Sunglass Lenses Work?
- In Short we need your frames and original lenses if you still have them
- We ask that customer place an order before sending in their frames. This way we know what you want, who to ship the completed sunglasses back to, and the process is not delayed waiting for payment.
- Ordering is simple, select lens type you want, the colour option, and the shipping option. Press order and check out. We will follow up within one business day with detailed shipping instructions.
How Long Does it Take?
Things to Know:
- We can not make single mask, goggle lenses where one lens covers both eyes.
- We require yoru frames. Making lenses from lenses seldom results in a proper fit as we have nothing to test against. Do not send just your lenses in as they will be returned at your cost.
- *We have no affiliation with the original manufactures. Most sunglass manufacturers do not offer replacement lenses or make it difficult and expensive to replace them. We just make our own line of great sunglass lenses so people like you can replace your lenses for as little as 5% of your original purchase price.
- Closest Match lenses are usually from the colours in the selection list. Please note that there are thousands of sunglass colours and mirroring options. We try to carry the most common and usually match them well but there may be slight differences in colours, tints, and mirroring from your originals. If you want an exact match you may be better visiting your optometrist or contacting the manufacturer for replacement lenses.